OUT OF RANGE (Bluetooth Earbuds)

 I was listening to music on Bluetooth EarPod connected to my phone that I left on my centre table. Then I went outside the compound to do some things, at first I noticed a break in the audio before I heard "disconnected".

I found out I was out of reach of the hearing and going back and I was immediately reconnected. 
This is compared to us when we depart from God on account of our disobedience. The more we sin, the further away we get and it will take us away from God’s auditory range. The Scripture says “Listen! The lord’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear your call. It’s your sins that have cut you off from God. Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore” (Isaiah 59:1-2).
The only prayer, God heard from this position is about repentance because He wants you back and love fellowshipping with you.
If you know that you have been disconnected from Him, get up today like that prodigal son in Scripture (Luke 15:11-24) and come back to God today. He anxiously awaits your return as that boy's father. “And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.  
 -Luke 15 : 20. 
God loves you enough that He sent His only son to die just to reconnect you to Him. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE END MAY COME SUDDENLY

ASK

FREE INDEED